●Made of High Speed Steel for longer life. ●Cutting angles: 180°. ●Drill and Countersink or Counterbore in one operation, clearance for the
head and body of various types of screw. ●For high production in wood, plastic and metal. ●Drills the pilot hole and the counterbore for your pocket-hole face frame assembly. An excellent complement to the pocket hole guide.
A Subland Drill (2-2) is basically two drills of different diameters combined into one tool, retaining the individual characteristics and proper geometry for each diameter. The independent flutes and margins of a Subland Drill ensure that size and concentricity between diameters is maintained throughout the life of the tool and is not affected by re-sharpening the point or step angles.
The Subland Drill (2-2) eliminates secondary operations by drilling multi-diameter holes in one production pass. On certain applications particularly holes in steel or cast iron, the Subland Drill (2-2) provides superior tool life compared to that of a basic step drill. When drill bushings are used "Double Margins" can be supplied for greater stability. The additional margins will give maximum support and guidance to provide more accurate size and hole location.
Subland Drills are not practical when the small diameter is less than 50% of the large diameter. Depth of the hole should not exceed 4 times the small diameter, but greater hole depth can be achieved by withdrawing the tool or "pecking" to clear chips.
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month Subland Drill bit
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details：10/5 pcs in a PVC pouch/Plastic box, individually in Skin Card/Double Blister/Clamshell
HSS Subland Two Step Twist Drill Bit
DIN8376 (DIN8374, DIN8375 are Available)
M3 - M10
180 Degree (90 Degree is Available)
Hex Shank (Straight Shank, Taper Shank are Available)
Bright (Black Oxide, Titanium Coated are Available)
10/5 Pcs in PVC Pouch, Plastic Box, Individually in Skin Card, Double Blister, Clamshell.
1. A Subland Drill is basically two drills of different diameters combined into one tool, retaining the individual characteristics and proper geometry for each diameter.
2. The dual cutting diameters produce holes properly sized for each size screw.
3. Recommended for use with corded high-rpm drills.
4. The Subland Drill provides superior tool life compared to that of a basic step drill.
5. Useful for applications like cabinet making, fastening, woodworking, and other home and professional applications.
1. How can I know the quality of items from Dunfen?
a) Dunfen has over 13 years manufacturing experience on cutting tools.
b) Free sample for quality testing.
c) Certification of cutting tools production Quality Testing.
2. How can I make sure may ordered items delivery on time?
a) For regular models of item, there is no reason for you worry about. Dunfen warehouse has sufficient stock items anytime!
b) For other models, depend on your order quantity, normally we will ship out within 3days.
3. What should I do other items shipped out from factory? Do I need to follow up delivery status from Express Company?
a) No, you do not need to anything except grab a cup of coffee and open you Email in the morning.
b) All the delivery status details will be sent to your Email.
4. What I need to do get items I want from Dunfen?
All you need to do 3 things below
a) Send us your inquiry in details, such us model/quantity/time of delivery/pacing requirement.
b) Confirm the sample quality and order with Email or fax, the make the payment according to the Proforma Invoice.
c) Confirm receiving items from express company, check the packing and quantity, write us feedback regarding to your order details.
5. Can I go to visit Dunfen factory?
Yes, we will be warmly welcomed to visit our factory. Please call us or send Email before your visitation.