The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
By certification [File Integrity]
Uniaxial Polyester Geogrid
Uniaxial Polyester Geogrid is knitted by high tenacity multi-filament polyester yarns with various mesh sizes and tensile strength from 20 to 1000kN/m.
Exterior of polyeser Geogrid coated with PVC or modified polymer mixture for UV, acid and alkali resistance prevents the bio-decomposition.
It's a precision grid that offers superior junction strength and high coefficient of soil interaction.
• High tensile and long-term strength
• High tear strength
• Excellent creep resistance
• Flexible and durable
• Increased pull-out resistance and compound strength
• Optimum stability of the junction of the grid
• High chemical and biological resistance
• UV resistance / Cost effective
• High resistance to installation damage and ease of installation
• Retaining walls / steep slopes
• Landslide Repair
• Structural layers supporting road, railway and airport construction
• Soft soil stabilization
• Earth embankments over piles
• Highway and repair roads, railway, airport, soft subgrade.
PET Geogrid Technical Data