Garlic Extract 1. Specification: A. Allicin by HPLC, Odorless: 0.2%, 1%, 1.5%, 2%, 3%, 3.5% B. Alliin by HPLC, Odorlesst: 1%, 2%, 3%, 4.5%, 5%, 50%, 90%, 98.5% C. Extract ratio: 4: 1, 10: 1, 20: 1, 100: 1 2. Appearance: Light- yellow Fine Power, Deodorized Test Method: Sulfur Measurement 3. Function: Protect the liver, Anti tumor, Lower blood lipids & Lower blood sugar 4. Packing: 25kgs/drum
Garlic Extract 1% Allicin Powder
Country of Origin:
Allium Sativum L .
Allicin yield ≥ 10000
Total Thiosulfinates yield ≥ 11000
Alliin ≥ 21000
Garnma-glutamyloysteines ≥ 20000
White to Light Yellow
100% pass 80 mesh
80 Mesh Screen
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Packing and Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.25Kg/Drum
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
Black garlic is fermentated under high temperature. It has the most powerful anti-oxidant ability. It can be tasted directly.
Black Garlic is used as a type of a food ingredient. It is made by fermenting whole bulbs of garlic at low temperature, a process that results in black cloves. The taste is sweet and syrupy with hints of or even. No any additives are added and 100% natural.
We can provide Aged Black Garlic as follows: 1. Whole Bulb 2. Liquid 16%, 32%, 65% 3. Powder 3%, 10: 1
1. Its antioxidation capablility is significantly increased, 10 times higher than that of raw garlic, while the essential effectiveness of garlic is not reduced. Some foreign data indicate that there is a significant antioxidant activity of aged garlic extract on sickle red blood cells by reducing the Heinz body count 2. The black garlic is obtained as a food without any additive only by self-aging. Its a simple and prescription for better health. 3. The content of polyphenol is significantly increased, which is effective for inhibiting oxidation of cholesterol, inhibiting generation of active oxygen and preventing arterial sclerosis.
1. Garlic Extract A. Allicin by HPLC, Odorless: 0.2%, 1%, 1.5%, 2%, 3%, 3.5% B. Alliin by HPLC, Odorlesst: 1%, 2%, 3%, 4.5%, 5%, 50%, 90%, 98.5% C. Extract ratio: 4: 1, 10: 1, 20: 1, 100: 1
2. Odorless Concentrated Garlic Liquid
3. Odorless Garlic Oil: Alliin 1%, 2%
4. Natural Garlic Oil: 50%, 20: 1, 10: 1
5. Odorless Garlic Powder
6. Fermented Black Garlic(Aged Black Garlic): Whole bulb, Powder, Concentrated liquid